Old Clee is a very large primary school on the border of Grimsby and Cleethorpes. It is a lovely, calm, friendly school, well into its journey to becoming highly successful. As such, it offers its staff lots of opportunities to grow and develop. We pride ourselves on building happy, imaginative, supportive teaching teams, free to think outside the box and are looking for a dynamic and driven teacher to join our exciting and welcoming team.
Our teachers are looking for someone to join their team who is: a charismatic individual, dedicated to providing an exceptional education for their pupils; someone who can bring with them motivational skills to get the best out of those around them, staff and pupils alike; a teacher who is easy to get on with, has a comfortable, engaging teaching approach - that will inspire those around them; someone who will come to the planning table well prepared and eager to contribute to the direction the team will take; someone who will play a key role in ensuring that our school provides the very best education for our children.
In return we can offer:
- NQTs to have the best start to their careers through being immersed in the very best up-to-date QFT practice and be supported by outstanding mentors; an outstanding leadership team and a comprehensive programme of CPD
- Negotiable pay structure for outstanding candidates
- Significant investment into learning environments, resources and training facilities;
- Opportunity to lead in key areas and in key initiatives
- A supportive and committed team with an ethos built on professional learning
- A highly-skilled senior leadership team with proven outstanding experience in leading school improvement; a team fully committed to developing staff through providing many CPD opportunities and supporting staff in their next steps of their careers
- Wonderful children with the potential to make rapid progress
- An extremely calm and friendly working environment
If you want to work as part of larger team and be well supported; want the best start to your career or want the crucial next steps then we look forward to hearing from you. Visits to the school are extremely welcomed.
Please state which phase your strength is in: EYFS, KS1 or LKS2, UKS2
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers
Please contact Caroline Graham, School Business Manager on 01472 691887 for an appointment.
For an informal chat, please ask to speak with the Head Teacher, Mrs Tracey Roberts; Deputy Head, Ms Debbie Richardson
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com