Team Leader - Upper or Lower KS2
MPS/UPS + TLR at £4184
Closing date = 28/3/19 noon
Old Clee Primary Academy are looking for an innovative, creative, hard-working and ambitious teacher to join our team as a Team Leader. We want the very best for our pupils and our staff - seeing this as a core, fundamental value in achieving success across all areas of school life.
This role would suite those aspiring to step into leadership and those already in this role.
We are looking for a person who:
- understands QFT and can act as a role model, modelling best practice teaching and learning to team members and across the wider academy
- is highly organised and can organise and support their team well
- is approachable, friendly and supportive
- fully committed to providing the best education for the pupils at Old Clee
- seeks CPD opportunities and wants to further develop in their career
- is a team player with a good sense of humour
Our current Team Leaders benefit from:
- A highly experienced senior leadership team - offering continuous professional development opportunities and the highest quality mentoring for aspiring leaders
- High expertise and motivation amongst our staff
- Supportive, friendly teams to share the workload.
- becoming part the 'Team Leader's Team' and participating in weekly Team Leader meetings with SLT
- A school immersed in QFT practices
- Children who are very well behaved, polite, caring and eager to learn
- Fabulously redeveloped classrooms with bi-fold doors to interconnecting classrooms to facilitate team teaching
- Excellently resourced subject areas
- Opportunities to lead in chosen subject areas
- Strategies and approaches which support staff well-being, for example: twilights taken instead of training days so holidays are extended (we even provide food on these that fall over teatime!); preparation time for updating of data and for pupil progress meetings; release time for writing annual reports to parents; Parental reports which are non-time consuming and self-generated; half termly release days for all subject leaders to undertake responsibility, more given to some subject areas. We even offer for staff to take part in Boogie Bounce!
So, if you are interested, we would love to welcome you into our school and show you exactly what we have to offer. Therefore, visits are highly recommended.
Interviews will be sensitive to the needs of candidates.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All candidates will be required to provide evidence of qualifications and hold an Enhanced DBS