The School Nursing service is available to children from the age of 4 and a half years, young people and their families. We work in partnership with GP’s, Schools, Family Hub Practitioners and various other professionals to meet identified needs and provide the best possible care.
- School Nursing, William Molson Centre, Kent Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN32 7DJ
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01472 323660
- Opening times: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm, except bank holidays
- In light of the current pandemic and recent guidance from the Department of Health, School Nursing will be reducing its service.
- If you have any concerns about your child or wish to speak to a school nurse please call on 01472 323660 or email SchoolNursingAdvice@nelincs.gov.uk