On Friday can you …
- Practice your 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s times tables on Rockstars.
- Work out the answers to these number sentences and show working out.
- 72 = 4 × 3 =
29– 10 = 24 ÷ 2 =
- Can you solve the spelling, punctuation and grammar mat? What can you remember?
- Can you solve the healthy eating wordsearch?
- Read you Year 2 common exception words how many do you know? How many can you spell?
- Read a book to your adult. Remember to use expression!
- Can you solve the Year 2 Busy Match book tasks?
- Can you solve the extra maths questions attached below?
- Can you solve the reading comprehension questions attached below? Can you practise your handwriting and spellings using the guide below?
- Don’t forget to practise your daily KIRFS (see link below)